Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Yay me!

I just had to mention that I got my anatomy lab final score today and received 100% on it! I hope I can do almost that well on my actual class final. I have a test in chemistry tomorrow that I am going to study more for tonight when Cameron goes to bed. Most of my house is clean so I will feel like studying.

I have been getting the urge to scrapbook again. I can't wait for this semester to end so I can create something. The two girls that I study with also scrapbook....we may get together between semesters and do some scrapping. That would be great!

I signed up to do Shimelle's "Journal Your Christmas" class. I wanted to do it last year, but found out about it too late. So this year I signed up on November 30th. I haven't had a chance to actually start, but I am going to work on some of the journaling each night to catch up. It is a great way to capture what Christmas is to you.

4 comments:

Kim said...

CONGRATS!! You are such an inspiration to me!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Stacy on your 100%!! I just got my algebra test back yesterday and I got an A also! Yeah us! LOL! Keep up the good work, you can do it!

-Shar

Lilian said...

Congratulations!! I really am so impressed with your diligence with school!! Although, I didn't doubt you would ACE the test!!!

Celeste said...

Way to go Stacy! When you are done with finals and such, we should get together!