Friday, December 07, 2007

Yay me, part deux!

So, I took my chemistry test on Wednesday night and got 100%! We have our final on Monday of this coming week so after we turned in our test we could look at the answer sheet so we know how we did to be able to study for the final. I was so happy as I kept turning each page of my test paper and wasn't marking anything wrong. This was my first 100% on a chem test.

On another note, I took my anatomy test yesterday and I don't know how I did. That was the hardest test yet. Hopefully when I go to my instructors office today to look over past tests she will tell me the answers to yesterdays test. I have that final on Thursday of next week. Then I am DONE...for the semester at least.

I saw this on Shannon's blog yesterday and thought I would play along:

MOUTHOLOGY

Q: What is your salad dressing of choice?
A:Thousand Island

Q: What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
A: Del Taco

Q: What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
A: Red Robin (at least I think so since we tend to eat there so often)

Q: On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A: 15-20%

Q: What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
A: Honey-nut cheerios or pizza

Q: What are your pizza toppings of choice?
A: Pepperoni & black olive

Q: What do you like to put on your toast?
A: butter and sometimes strawberry jam

TECHNOLOGY

Q: What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A: the picture that is on the blog below of the Christmas tree

Q: How many televisions are in your house?
A: 3, only 2 are hooked up

BIOLOGY

Q: Are you right-handed or left-handed?
A: Right

Q: Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A: tonsils, wisdom teeth and other teeth for braces

Q: When was the last time you had a cavity?
A: 1997, although I don't know if I had a cavity or not, I was just having silver replaced with white on all my teeth before I got my braces.

Q: What is the last heavy item you lifted?
A: Washer & dryer when we sold them

Q: Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A: No

BULL[CRAP]OLOGY

Q: If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
A: Yes, so I made sure I did everything I wanted to do and told everyone what I wanted to tell them

Q: If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
A: I'm okay with my name. I used to hate the spelling and changed it alot in HS (Staci, Stacie)

Q: What color do you think looks best on you?
A: Red

Q: Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A: No

Q: Have you ever saved someones life?
A: I can't recall

Q: Has someone ever saved yours?
A: ???

DAREOLOGY

Q: Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A: A peck sure, but not a real kiss.

Q: Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A: No way, what would I lift when drinking tea?

Q: Would you never blog again for $50,000?
A: I could do this

Q: Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000?
A. No

Q: Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
A: Not in my lifetime! Michael would do it.

Q: Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000?
A: NEVER.

DUMBOLOGY

Q: What is in your left pocket?
A: No pockets.

Q: Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A: Pretty dumb movie, I never made it through when I tried to watch it.

Q: Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house?
A: Carpet and tile

Q: Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A: Stand

Q: Would you live with roommates?
A: When we lived in Kennewick we had a roommate for awhile since Michael was gone a lot and I HATED it! She was a slob and didn't last very long.

Q: How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
A: 3

Q: Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A: Thanksgiving 2006 on the way back from CO. It was my first ticket ever!

Q: Who is number 1 on your top 8?
A: God

LASTOLOGY

Q: Last Friend you talked to?
A: Trish & Lisa (they were together)

Q: Last person who called you?
A: IHC healthcare for a survey

Q: Last person you hugged?
A: Michael

Q: Last person to stick their foot in your face?
A: Not a person, but the dog

FAVORITOLOGY

Q: Number?
A: 7

Q: Season?
A: Fall

CURRENTOLOGY

Q: Missing someone?
A: Always since I live so far from family.

Q: Mood?
A: Overwhelmed because of tests, excited because I am going on a little trip next wee.

Q: Listening to?
A: The external hard-drive doing it's backup

Q: Watching?
A: the letters appear while I am typing

Q: Worrying about?
A: my tests of course

RANDOMOLOGY

Q: First place you went this morning?
A: To my computer

Q: What can you not wait to do?
A: Move! (possibly more on this later)

Q: What's the last movie you saw in theater?
A: Meet the Robinsons

Q: Do you smile often?
A: All the time

Q: Are you a friendly person?
A: Yes, and if you don't think I am I will beat you up! How's that for friendly!

3 comments:

heidi larsen said...

that is quite the post! wow! i want to come back and read the entire thing later, but right now i have got to get ready for the boutique tomorrow. i haven't sent your prize that you won on my blog yet, i was wondering if you are going to come to the boutique. you can come and pick out some stuff! that way you can get what you want! anyways- to answer your question, the papers that i have designed are all digital. i love digital.

Lilian said...

Congrats on the test!

I love all your answers! I think I'm going to post this on my blog if you don't mind!! It's a lot of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

MOVE???? What the HECK??? I hope not out of the SL Valley... :(

Good job on your test! Good luck on your finals this week. Have fun on your little trip, where you going?