Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm done!

As of yesterday at 3:00 I am officially done for this semester! The anatomy final was easier than I thought it would be. The girls I study with thought the same thing so hopefully that is truly the case. We study and fret way too much over little things, but they do seem HUGE at the time.

I just checked online and I got my A in chemistry! What a way to start my weekend. I hope I don't have to wait too long to get my anatomy grade. Before the final I was getting a 96.5 so I am looking to get an A in that class too. I never thought I would get through this semester taking both science classes, but I guess I proved it to myself that I can do it if I set my mind to it. I must say that I really didn't study as much as I should have. I was always thinking of better things I could be doing with my time and much of the time I actually did do the something better.

2 comments:

Lilian said...

Congrats on your A!! That is such great news! I hope you are able to relax now for a few weeks before the next semester!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Yeah!! Wonderful to get A's!!! Especially after all that stress and hard work!! Have a nice break from classes!! And a Merry Christmas too!!!