Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Done!

Well, I am happy to say that I am DONE with chemistry! The final last night was a tough one. I corrected it before I left and missed 7. That gave me an 83%. I had her tell me what my overall score was and it is a 92.5%, so an A-. I told her I want a A, not an A-. She said that she may be giving a few extra points depending on how everyone else does on the final. If she does then I will get my A. I can't wait to sell back my book today and get it out of my house!!

Today will be spent at the school studying with some friends for my anatomy class and then I have to finish up Christmas shopping so I can get them mailed off this week.

I found this on my friend Lillian's blog:

You Belong in New York City

You're the energetic, ambitious type.
And only NYC is fast enough for you.
Maybe you'll set yourself up with a killer career
Or simply take in all the city has to offer.

1 comment:

Lilian said...

Congrats on your final! I know it didn't score as high as you would have liked, but to me that's still a great score and an awesome grade!!

Have fun selling your book back too! This guy I work with sold his back today and got 200 bucks!!! I say that's not bad for an 18 year old kid to get back two weeks before Christmas!