Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Tuesday Morning

When I finally saw Michael after work yesterday he said it wasn't a very good day. He wasn't up on his pain meds when the physical therapist came to work on him. Hopefully today will be much better.

When his mom and my brother were there yesterday they spoke with the social worker about getting the home necessities for when he his discharged. They are going to look into it. They are also going to look into seeing if the physical therapy he needs will be able to be done at home with a therapist. That would be very nice then we wouldn't have to load him into the car each time.

I'm thankful that this is a worker's comp case and that we won't have to pay for anything. We might have to pay $40 to have the hospital bed delivered, but I bet his company would pay for that too. His boss told me that he doesn't want us in any financial burden and if there is anything we need just to let them know. You can believe that I will be doing that.

I woke up this morning thinking of what I want to serve for Christmas dinner. It looks like turkey again. I was going to do prime rib, but with Adam and Jenn here it would cost me about $60 for the meat and I just don't want to spend that much!

I'm going to be hanging out at the hospital most of the day today and meeting Adam and Jenn for lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe. My brother has been talking about this since they got here so I suggested it last night. I may even take something back for Michael if he feels up to it.

No comments: