Thursday, December 15, 2005

Pictures of the wreck







I can't believe my husband walked away from this!! I'm so happy that the Lord decided it wasn't his time to go!


Michael FINALLY had surgery tonight to fix his arm and tighten a screw in his knee. I wasn't able to see him before he went in for surgery since I worked today, but I just called and everything went smoothly. He had been battling a temperature of 102.7 for awhile Wednesday night so I was hoping he would get to have surgery sometime today. He finally went in at 5:30! His mother said that she had never seen anyone so happy to be having surgery.

I don't have much to update, but I just received these pictures tonight and though some of you would like to see what he lived through.

On top of all this, Shannon called me today at 11:00 something to ask if I wanted her to pick up Cameron from daycare. The daycare caught fire today (in the janitors closet...I don't know how bad the damage is) but the kids all had to evacuate and go home. The daycare called her because they thought I would be at the hospital. So, Dear Shannon picked him up and took her to her house until after dinner. He was a little upset because they wouldn't let him get his blanket and he is all worried that it caught fire and he won't ever be able to have it again. I've tried to reassure him that that isn't the case.

Well, it is 11:00 and I am going to bed!

5 comments:

Calene said...

Amazing...truly amazing. Boy, Stacy, those will be some scrapbook pages!

Shannon said...

So glad that the surgery went well! You can hardly recognize that there is a car there! God was definately looking out for Michael!

Anonymous said...

OMG! Stacy this made me have to catch my breath. I will continue to think good thoughts for your DH.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. Stacy, I found that item and will get it in the mail. One less thing for you to worry about!

Debbie - PurpleDH

Anonymous said...

Oh Stacy, I'm so glad things are going smoothly. I've been thinking about you guys since I read about this and am glad things are OK. Definitely thinking about you and praying for you all! ((HUGS)))