Saturday, December 10, 2005

My Christmas Decor






Before I had Cameron our Christmas tree was very pretty with ribbons, bows, same color bulbs (red/silver or gold/silver). I never wanted to have a tree that was a mismatch of ornaments...well that changed when we had Cameron. I remembered my tree growing up with all the ornaments that my brother and I had made throughout the years and wanted Cameron to have the same feeling later too. So, I have put away all the ribbons and bows and have started to buy a few ornaments here and there that are different. Cameron picks out an ornament every year and it usually has to do with something that he is into for the year. He wants a Buzz Lightyear ornament this year (Hallmark is out and I have to try to get him one the week before Christmas..that's when they told me I could have the one on display)...he isn't into Buzz this year, but he LOVES his Woody & Bullseye ornament and told me that we need a Buzz to go with it.

Okay, I posted my pictures above. I made the wreath a few years ago and still love it. The stocking was a gift to my husband years ago too. I have the patterns to make one for Cameron and myself, but I haven't gotten around to it. So, our stockings are the red and white fluffy Santa type.

No comments: