Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins by request

I never did make the muffins the other day, but Betsy has requested the recipe so here it is:

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
1-1/2 cups all purpose flour
1-1/2 cups whole wheat flour
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. baking powder
2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp. salt
4 large eggs, slightly beaten
2 cups sugar
1 can (15 oz) Pure Pumpkin
1 cup vegetable oil
2 cups (12 oz pkg) semi-sweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°. Grease muffin cups or line with paper bake cups.
Combine all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt in a medium bowl. Combine eggs and sugar in large bowl. Add pumpkin and oil; mix well. Stir in flour mixture until moistened. Stir in morsels. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
Bake 20-25 minutes or until top springs back when lightly touched. Cool pans on wire racks for 5 minutes; remove from pans.
Heather...about those cookies...they were already gone! They were too yummy to keep around. I will make some for my stamp thing whenever I hold it.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! I will look forward to having the cookies at our next stamp thing! YAY! Oooh..and these muffins sound delish too! Let's have these too! LOL!

Shannon said...

YUM! YUM! YUM! I love pumpkin and choco chip cookies, so I bet these are awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't wait to make these. I love pumpkin cookies, so I am sure that these are just as wonderful! Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm.....those sound yummy!! And so do the banana chocolate chip ones too! Thanks for sharing the recipes!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the recipe, Stacy! It looks so yummy!