Tuesday, February 28, 2006

100 Random questions...more than you will ever want to know.

Shannon posted this on her Myspace Bulletin...I thought it was pretty neat so I am doing it here!

1. EVER BEEN GIVEN A RING? Yes..a few
2. LONGEST RELATIONSHIP? 18 years so far
3. LAST GIFT YOU RECEIVED? Hmm, I don't remember...how sad is that?!
4. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU DROPPED YOUR CELL? I don't think I ever have
5. WHEN'S THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? HAHAHA...I've been telling myself that I will start again soon.
6. THING(S) YOU SPEND A LOT OF MONEY ON? Books and craft things (although I haven't bought anything craft related in a LONG time.
7. LAST FOOD YOU ATE? Mike & Ike candy!
8. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? Teeth
9. ONE FAVORITE SONG: That's a toughy...right now it would be Because of You by Kelly Clarkson
10. WHERE DO YOU LIVE? Utah
11. HIGH SCHOOL YOU ATTENDED Kentwood
12. CELL PHONE SERVICE PROVIDER? T-Mobile (would love Verizon back!)
13. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR? Blue or Pink (lately been pink)
14. LONGEST JOB HELD: Hmm, I've been doing dental assisting for about 10 years
15. DO YOU OWN A PAIR OF DICE? I'm sure we do somewhere
16. DO YOU PRANK CALL PEOPLE? No
17. LAST WEDDING ATTENDED? I don't remember...probably one of Michael's cousins
18. FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY? My brother, but I'm sure he would ask for a cut of it.
19. LAST TIME YOU ATTENDED CHURCH: It's been awhile...we haven't found one we really like here.
20. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT: Subway
21. BIGGEST LIE YOU HAVE HEARD: Don't know
22. FAVORTIE FOOD: Pizza
23. WHERE'S YOUR FAVORITE PLACE TO EAT WITH FRIENDS? Iggy's (Shannon's never invited me to Loco Lizard for 1/2 price margaritas!!...shame on her!)
24. CAN YOU COOK? LOL...a little
25. WHAT CAR DO YOU DRIVE? 2002 Toyota Camry
26. BEST KISSER? Me
27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Hmmm, possibly last week while watching a movie
28. MOST DISLIKED FOOD:Mushrooms
29. FAVORTIE TYPE OF MUSIC: I pretty much like anything
30. THING YOU DISLIKE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF:The 30 lbs that I haven't lost from having Cameron!
31. THING YOU LIKE THE MOST ABOUT YOURSELF: I'm a good listener
32. LONGEST SHIFT YOU HAVE WORKED AT A JOB? 9 hours
33. FAVORITE MOVIE? ????
34. CAN YOU SING? Sometimes I think I can
35. LAST CONCERT ATTENDED? Janet Jackson...many moons ago!
36. LAST KISS? Just awhile ago from Cameron
37. LAST MOVIE RENTED: Zorro and Skeleton Key
38. THING YOU NEVER LEAVE HOME WITHOUT? Lipstick
39. FAVORITE VACATION SPOT? Anywhere warm
40. DO YOU LIKE CHINESE FOOD? EEEEWWWW
41. HOW BIG IS YOUR BED? Queen
42. IS YOUR ROOM CLEAN? Yes, it was when I left it awhile ago...Cameron may have toys in it now
43. LAPTOP OR DESKTOP COMPUTER? desktop, I don't like laptops
44. FAVORITE COMEDIAN? Don't have one
45. DO YOU SMOKE? NO
46. SLEEP WITH OR WITHOUT CLOTHES ON? With
47. WHO SLEEPS WITH YOU EVERY NIGHT? I sleep alone right now since Michael's accident...it's just more comfy.
48. DO LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIPS WORK? No
49. HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU BEEN PULLED OVER BY THE POLICE?One time and he told me to tell my dad (also a cop) hello
50. PANCAKES OR FRENCH TOAST?Pancakes
51. DO YOU LIKE COFFEE? No way...no how!
52. HOW DO YOU LIKE YOUR EGGS? Scrambled...occasionally fried
53. DO YOU BELIEVE IN ASTROLOGY?No
54. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE: Schools answering machine
55. LAST PERSON ON YOUR MISSED CALL LIST? Cameron's school...they were wondering if he was there today...um, yes he was.
56. WHAT WAS THE LAST TEXT MESSAGE YOU RECIEVED? I don't get text messages.
57. MCDONALDS OR BURGER KING? Subway
58. NUMBER OF PILLOWS? 4
59. WHAT ARE YOU WEARING RIGHT NOW? Jeans and a turquoise polo.
60. PICK A LYRIC, ANY LYRIC OR SONG? Up on the rooftops reindeer pause
61. WHAT KIND OF JELLY DO YOU LIKE ON YOUR PB & J SANDWICH? Strawberry
62. CAN YOU PLAY POOL? Yes
63. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO SWIM? If I have to
64. FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Peppermint
65. DO YOU LIKE MAPS? I like to look at them...you don't want me reading them
66. TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF? I like to read.
67. ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR LIFE SO FAR? Yes...although I wish I finished college and was a dentist.
68. EVER ATTEND A THEME PARTY? Yeah
69. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON? Summer
70. LAST TIME YOU LAUGHED AT SOMETHING STUPID? Just awhile ago with Cameron
71. WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?6:45, I had to get ready to take Cameron to school and Michael to PT
72. BEST THING ABOUT WINTER:Watching the snow fall and curling up under a warm blanket reading a book...a fireplace would be nice if I had one here.
73. LAST TIME A COP GAVE YOU A TICKET?I've never had one for speeding, but I got one when I totalled my car a few years ago..I guess it was my fault
74. CATS OR DOGS?Cats
75. NAME OF YOUR FIRST PET? The first one I remember is Brandi
76. DO YOU THINK PIRATES ARE COOL OR OVERRATED?Are they real?!
77. WHAT ARE YOU DOING THIS WEEKEND? Zip, Nada, Zilch
78. HAS SOMEONE YOU LOVE EVER DIED?yes
79. WHAT IS THE THIRD LETTER OF YOUR NAME?A
80. HOW OLD ARE YOUR PETS?Patches is 11 and Cassie is about 4.
81. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?Seattle
82. ARE YOU SICK?Yes, I have been for about a week now
83. DO YOU GO TO SCHOOL?No
84. IS THE BATHROOM OPEN? Not when I am in it!
85. ARE YOU ON A LAPTOP?No
86. ARE YOU WATCHING MTV?No.
87. ARE YOU SMILING?Not while I am typing!
88. DO YOU HAVE ON EYELINER? Yes
89. DO YOU LIKE TO DANCE?Sure.
90. ARE YOU BLONDE?No
91. EVER BEEN IN A CAR ACCIDENT?Yes, two...one was my fault I was told..wait, they both were
92. DO YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND?No, but I do have a husband so I don't think he would like it too much for me to have a boyfriend.
93. Who is your crush?I don't have one.
94. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?I have to pick ONE?! Can't do it
95. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR BATHING SUIT/TRUNKS?Black and red
96. DOES YOUR SCHOOL START IN AUGUST? Cameron's starts in July
97. DID YOU GO ON VACATION LAST MONTH?No
98. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?Yes, it was fun, but I don't know if I would want to do it again!
99. DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?No
100. ARE YOU UPSTAIRS?Yes I am.

Wow, that took FOREVER!! I think I need it to be Wednesday to have a margarita...I don't even know where the Loco Lizard is at. No wait, I have been to the one in Park City..I think.

Today was a LONG day. Michael had PT today and he said it actually didn't hurt that bad. That's a plus! After PT I took him to two stores that his company is changing over so he could see some guys that are in town helping out with it. I will be taking him to some other ones next week when a new crew is out here. Cameron went home with one of his friends today since I woudn't be back in time to pick him up from school. Next week he gets to go with me since he will be off-track. That is SO not going to be fun for him...there is a 3 hour appt next week since he has pool therapy, physical therapy and then his follow up doctors visit with x-rays and such. The mall doesn't even open until 10 and Michael scheduled his appt at 8 am! What was he thinking!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Ok So, let Cameron go with Kaitlyn to AWANA's and we will go to Loco Lizard for dinner. I've only been there a couple of times, while Kaitlyn is at AWANA's. We should make a date.
It is over by the millcreek office buildings...oh and I recognized a few of those answers as my own...LOL!

Stacy said...

Ok...what time is AWANA's and would he be able to be in her class there? I have no clue where those office buildings are, but if you told me I'm sure I could manage. Yep, some of those answers are the same as what I would have put.

Anonymous said...

OK so here's the thing: you are like really this. and that. and WHO THE HELL AREE YOU and WHY DID U SEND ME THIS FRIKCIN LINCK

Anonymous said...

I know you have no idea who I am and its none of my business but what happened to your husband? im just a little curious... you dont have to answer me. I was just wondering.