Sunday, February 19, 2006

A little update

Well, I haven't updated about Michael in a while. He is improving every day. He is actually getting around on crutches these days. It's nice to see him up and about. He still can't put much weight on his leg, but it is getting easier. He still has a lot of pain, but doesn't want to take anything for it. He had his first outpatient physical therapy last week and has two more appointments set up for next week. They are going to start pool therapy too.

My mom has been here helping out since last Saturday. It's been nice having her here. She's cleaned the house and even wanted to shovel the driveway when it snowed. There isn't too much for her to do here and our TV is broken right now so she can't even just sit in the living room and veg out.

I just finished some cards for a Birthday card swap. I need to get working on a date to have my Stampin' Up! Birthday card stamp-a-stack. I have a few people who keep asking about it. Keep an eye out...I may come up with a date soon.

I have been reading again this year. So far I haven't read too many, but here is what I have read:
January
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon
Hard Eight by Janet Evanovich
Red Lily by Nora Roberts

February
To the Nines by Janet Evanovich
The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
Child of Darkness by VC Andrews
Marley & Me by John Grogan
Ten Big Ones by Janet Evanovich

I will keep you updated more and possibly add more pictures soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, it's time to send mom back home..lol I am not use to doing my own cooking, feeding the cats, dog, bird and oh yes vacumn the house. Glad all is going well there.
PS - Please keep the snow in Utah. Love you guys ... Dad

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Michael is improving daily and becoming a little more mobile.
Keep us posted on his progress.

Anonymous said...

I can't get used to the new look of your blog for some reason. LOL! It's CONFUSING ME!!! I don't do well with change..as you can tell! LOL! Hey...so glad Michael is doing better!!! YAY! And WOW..you are a reading machine. *sigh* I used to be able to read that much. I wish I had time. I just need to MAKE time!!!!! I love reading! I've decided I need to do more and I think I will start with "THese is my words." Have you read it? I've heard WAY too many good things about it to NOT read it!!!

Stacy said...

I'm sorry Heather! I was just due for a change. I am not quite used to it yet either.

No, I haven't read that book. I've actually never heard of it, but I will add that to my list now.

Anonymous said...

Glad Michael is making progress and how fun to have your mom there even if your Dad misses her (too cute!!)! Can't wait 'til you do another stamp stack...so fun!

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear Michael is doing so well.
I really need to get back into reading. There just doesn't seem to be enough hours in the day.