Friday, February 10, 2006

Cleaning Day!

Boy does my house need some serious work! I've took some time to clean this morning while Cameron was at school. So far only the kitchen, front room, my bedroom and craft room are clean (this one still needs a little work)! I can FINALLY see the top of my scrap table! You don't know how excited this makes me. Perhaps now I can get something done! I've been feeling so BLAH lately over my house being a mess so I decided to finally tackle it. The bathrooms are calling me, but I just don't want to answer them quite yet.


Cameron was messing around with my camera just a little while ago so I decided to take some pictures of him when he was done playing. I will share what he wanted to take pictures of too.



Here are Cameron's ideas for the day!


So I have finally added something new to my blog. I hope you all enjoy the pictures! Cameron was sure having fun. He loves to take the camera and pretend he is a spy. Some of the pictures he takes he thinks are very funny...however, they aren't. I would share one with you, but I will spare you...it's a picture of the cats' rearend! Funny to a six year old...not his mom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

BAWHAHAHAHA! The cat's rearend. That sounds like something my boys would do.

Anonymous said...

Ok, that was funny.....the cat's rearend! ROFL!!

Kids are funny!

-Shar

Anonymous said...

LOL - that's too funny! I have to say, I do love the pictures of your eyes and mouths!! I think they look cool and would be fun to scrap! Enjoy cleaning (or not - LOL)!

Anonymous said...

I feel jipped not seeing the car's rearend picture. LOL! Kidding! I can't believe how big Cameron is getting. Holy crud...he is looking more and more like you! Such a cute kid! Hey...we ever gonna get together again to make cards?? That was so much fun! How's your hubby doing? Hopefully better and better every day! Still thinkin about him and your little fam!!!! Have a great weekend Stace!