Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Surgery update

Surgery went well. I had to be there at 6:45 and I went into surgery at 8:15. I woke up in recovery around 9:15 and didn't have a clue where I was for about 3-4 minutes. I am pretty sure I remember the doctor coming in but I have no clue what he said to me. I have a post-op appointment next Wednesday so I am sure I will find out then what they did to me. My knee is pretty sore, but I am keeping up with the pain medicine so it's not too bad. I thought I would do a quick update as I am not supposed to be sitting here at my computer. So, it's back to bed I go.

3 comments:

Nicole *Ü* said...

I'm glad your surgery went well and hope you heal quickly too!!!

Lilian said...

Glad to know it went well. I hope you have a speedy recovery and the pain subsides soon!!

HUGS!

Celeste said...

So glad everything went well! I'm thinking about ya!