Thursday, May 01, 2008

Got my grade!!

I have been waiting not so patiently all day for my grade for physiology to be posted. I am not as happy as I could be...I got an A-. I desperately wanted a solid A. I am happy that it isn't a B+ though...I was .25 away from getting a B+.

I went and saw the knee surgeon on Monday after my final. I am having surgery on the 20th of May. They are going in for a debridement of cartilage. They aren't sure if it is meniscus (the cushion between the bones) or the cartilage on the end of my femur. I have to be on my back with my knee up for 3 DAYS. I wish it was just hours, but it's not. I can only get up to go to the bathroom and do the exercises. Oh how fun is this NOT going to be? I can only imagine.

Nothing much new to report. Until I write again...have a great day...week...month!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your grade! I hope that your knee surgery goes well. That sucks about being off of your feet for a few days. Grab some great books or magazines and just get everyone in the house to bring you things.

Celeste said...

What do you mean there is nothing new to report??? What about the AWESOME-LY FUN day we had yesterday???? LOL!

Good luck with your surgery!

Congrats on your grade!

Leigh said...

Good job! I love your new do...I must have missed that post. Did you end up going any shorter?