Saturday, May 03, 2008

Catching up

I forgot to post that Cameron participated in the Raingutter Regatta at the last scout pack meeting. He had fun decorating the boat and getting it ready for the big day. Doesn't he look so big? I can't believe how fast the time has gone by and how big he is getting. He is working hard at finishing up his accomplishments to obtain his Wolf. I was told I need to have more children since he is getting this done so quickly. I don't think that is going to happen. Here's a few recent pictures of Lucy. She too is getting big, but I think she is done growing. She is just 16 months old now. This blanket she is lying on used to belong to Cameron. She has decided that it is hers. Oh well!Shannon, Celeste and I went to the Utah Women's Expo yesterday. We went because Nikki, a friend of ours, gave us tickets so we could go to the CTMH warehouse sale. The sale was a madhouse. I went to see what stamps they had and I could barely move from my spot because of all the women reaching in and trying to get stamp sets. After we sorted a bunch of sets that Shannon and Celeste had grabbed I only walked away with 5 sets and also ended up getting some paper packs and card sets. We then walked around the expo and looked at all the goods people were selling. It was fun. We were there from 10:45 to about 3:30 or so. It could have been later...I don't remember when the cupcakes arrived. We waited for an hour for this one booth to have their cupcakes that we had seen in the morning. Shannon overheard that they would have more in an hour. So during that hour Celeste and I had a free chair massage and then we walked around some more. After the hour was over the cupcakes had arrived but they were NOTHING like the cupcakes they had earlier in the day. The ones in the morning were HUGE with these orchids on them. The ones we ate were small with VERY sweet frosting on them.

Today I haven't done much of anything. Cameron had a soccer game this morning at 9:00 then we went out to breakfast and headed to Best Buy to purchase the boys some video games. Cameron got a game for his Nintendo DS Lite and Michael got one for the Xbox 360. I didn't get anything. What a bummer! I guess I could have gone next door to one of my favorite places in the universe...Barnes & Noble.

Can I just say how happy I am for Bloggers auto save function? I just accidentally closed my browser and freaked out since I had typed all the words above these last two sentences. I would NOT have retyped it. I probably would have cried. Ok, not really but it sounded good.

Anyway, back to my day. After that adventure we came home so they could play their games. I folded a load of laundry and then hung out in Camerons room and ended up falling asleep on his not so comfortable bed with the dog for about an hour. It wasn't a good sleep because I was cold. Michael has been playing the video game he bought since we got home about 7.5 hours ago! I have been upstairs in my scrapbook room since I woke up around 3:00. I have been cleaning off my desk so I could see the top of it again and decided to tackle the scrap table. I can now see it and it looks great. I also put more cds on my computer into iTunes.

I forgot that I haven't posted a pic of Cameron in his hockey gear. Here he is...he was playing a game of Ice Soccer.We won't be doing too much tomorrow. Church, lunch and relaxation. My newest co-worker and her family are going to meet us at our church. She has been searching for one for awhile and I invited her to ours. After church I plan on catching up on some tv shows we have TIVO'd and reading too.

This is long enough. Good Night!

1 comment:

Lilian said...

Cub Scouts! What fun!!! I've been to so many raingutter Regatta's and Pinewood Derby's in my lifetime! LOL! Looks like he had a good time!

The women's expo sounded fun too. When was that? Sounds like you had a great time with the girls!!

Congrats on your Physiology grade. I know you work hard. You're an inspiration!