Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Menu Plan Monday...a few days late!


Monday: Grilled Chicken salad
Tuesday: Taco Salad
Wednesday: Beer Can Chicken, mashed potatoes w/ green beans
Thursday: Soup and sandwiches
Friday: Chicken Tortilla soup

I'm sorry it is a few days late, but I just haven't been on the computer too much. I got my last biology test back yesterday and only got a 78! That's a C+! YIKES! Now I have to write a paper on some controversial biological topic in hopes of getting a better grade trade with a low test score. I'm hoping I don't have any other low scores! I have NO idea what topic to write on or even how to write a friggin' paper anymore! Oh well, I'm sure I will come up with something. I need to figure it out by this weekend so I can start writing. It is due on April 16th.

I had my WI last week and they said I gained 1.6 pounds while on my trip. However, I don't think I did. I think it was all water weight. I was so swollen while we were gone. I could barely get my wedding ring off and normally it slides right off. Later that day I weighed myself at home and weighed less than they said I weighed...which to me means I lost weight because my scale is ALWAYS more than what theirs says. So, we shall see what it says this Friday when I weigh in. It better be a LOT less than what it said last week.

Can you think of a biological topic for me?

2 comments:

Nicole *Ü* said...

Oooohhh...how did the beer can chicken turn out?? I've wanted to try this (with something other than beer, though - LOL). Any tricks to it?? I wonder if I still have the recipe I copied off CKMB forever ago!! LOL Big bummer about your test. Ouch!! Biology...hmmm....something about whale hunting or hunting baby seals? Does something like that fit? Good luck with your next weigh-in! Our scale is the opposite of yours - it always says we weigh less than everywhere else (the doctor's office, my SIL's, my MIL's, my moms......LOL). Of course, I guess we need to factor in what we're wearing at the other places and what we're not at home!! LOL

Anonymous said...

How about a biological topic on water weight????

I'd almost bet the next time you go weigh in it will seem like a signifigant loss since the last WI was so incorrect!

Congrats on your progress!