Friday, March 09, 2007

Pictures of Lucy

We've had Lucy for almost 2 weeks now and she has actually grown a little. She is now 11 weeks old. She went with me to Petco today to exchange the jacket we bought for her for one that can fit her now as she doesn't like to go out in the cold.
She follows me EVERYWHERE! Sometimes she ends up getting kicked because she is right under my feet. We are working on taking her on walks. She is actually doing pretty good now on her leash. She used to fight it where we would have to drag her, but she stays on my left side for the most part now. She is so cute when she prances around.

I'm washing my sheets today and my comforter and blanket are laying on the floor...this is where i just found Lucy taking a break. Yes, she was actually away from me for awhile.We're still working on potty training her...it's not going too well. Well, I shouldn't actually say that as she is for the most part going outside only because I physically put her outside every time she wakes, starts smelling or pretty much every 1.5 to 2 hours. I hope she gets it soon!

Cameron is at the rec center for a few hours today for their kid sport program. He is going to it on Tuesdays when he is off-track so I can go to class. I figure it is much more fun than daycare for him. He wanted to go today, Friday, because they open the bigger slide in the pool on Fridays.

Well, I am off to clean the house so Shannon doesn't see what a sty it has become when she comes over tomorrow night. We are getting together for dinner. YUM!

I have my WI today at 3:00. I think I lost more weight, but we shall wait and see! Did I mention that I now weigh what my license has said I have weighed for 3 years! I have lost about 20 pounds since moving to Utah. Yahoo!

4 comments:

{Betsy} said...

Lucy is absolutely adorable, LOL! What a sweet little face! :) Hopefully, she will get the potty~training down pat, soon!

I hope Cameron had a wonderful time at the rec center and that you had a great dinner with Shannon!

Congratulations on the weight loss! WTG! :)

Nicole *Ü* said...

Yeah!! Congrats on the weight loss!! Lucy looks so darling and she sounds like a lot of fun, despite the potty-training issues! LOL

Anonymous said...

Lucy is TOO cute! What a sweetie and I LOVE her name - that was my cat's name growing up (and if it hadn't been a pet's name I would seriously consider it for a daughter).

Potty training will get easier. Our younger dog took a little while, but until they are 4-5 months old, they REALLY cannot control their bladder. When they have to go, they just go. It really has nothing to do with knowing to go outside.

Good luck with your weight loss!

Anonymous said...

CUTE dog!!!!!!!!!!