Sunday, November 05, 2006

A new post and lots of pictures

I feel bad that I haven't really updated my blog with pictures and such. I will try to give a brief summary of what has been happening around here. Not that it is very exciting, but there has been some activity.

First Cameron had his birthday on October 24th. We had his Superman party on the 28th. Here are a few pictures from that event.



Next we had Halloween. Cameron was Superman. No surprise there!


My boss became a grandfather for the very first time on October 30th. I made this little pillow for his daughter Nicole. They are so thrilled to be parents and my boss is elated to be a grandfather. He never thought it was going to happen.



Today is Michael's 36th birthday! Happy Birthday to him! Sorry, I don't have any pictures to share of him today. He is downstairs playing some new Xbox 360 game that he bought Friday night. He had a few guys over for dinner and games while I was at school. They left around midnight. It's always fun for Michael when he has people over to play with him. We are heading over to Gary's house in a bit for a dinner/birthday thing. Gary called to ask me for a meat thermometer, but he won't tell me what is for dinner.

I just finished another book...this one wasn't from my list. It was Until Proven Guilty by J.A. Jance. My mom reads her books so I thought I would give it a shot. Not bad for a mystery type book.

Well, I am off. I will post my menu for the week tomorrow. Sadly, I haven't followed the few days this past week that I was supposed to do. I will be cheating and adding some of the same things to the list since I don't think I cooked one time this past week.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a FUN birthday theme!

Shannon said...

The boys look so cute with the superman masks. I hope both your guys had a great birthday!

Nicole *Ü* said...

What an absolutely darling pillow!! Where'd you find the pattern? Looks like Cameron had a great birthday party. He's an absolutely DARLING Superman!!

Stacy said...

Thanks Nikki! I got the pattern at Pine Needles at Gardner Village.

Anonymous said...

Wow your Cameron is getting quite big as well! We both have big first graders *sigh*. He looks so much like you it is always striking to me everytime I see it.