Saturday, March 15, 2008

Tagged again

I went to Shannon's blog and didn't realize that I was tagged again by her. Here is the ABC's of Stacy.

A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: Michael
C- Cake or Pie: Cake...chocolate
D- Day of Choice: Saturday, my only day to sleep in
E- Essential Item (s): My computer
F- Flavor of ice cream: Vanilla or peppermint
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
H- Hometown: Kent, WA
I- Indulgence(s): Books
J- January or July: July in UT and because it is my birthday month.
K- Kids: Cameron, age 8. Pet kids are Patches, Cassie and Lucy.
L - Last movie seen in theaters/DVD: In theater it was Horton Hears a Who. On DVD was The Bee Movie
M- Marriage Date: April 20, 1996
N- Number of Siblings: 1, Adam who is younger
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or Fears: Losing someone I love
Q- Quote(s): "With God, all things are possible" Matt 19:26
R- Reason To Smile: I am going out with Shannon today for girl's day
S- Season: Summer
T- Tag Four: Heidi, Colleen, Suzanne and Tiffany
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I wish I had 3-4 children
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Animal Oppressor
W- Worst Habit: Leaving clothes on the side of the tub for a few days before they go into the basket
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds.
Y- Your Favorite Food: Pepperoni Pizza
Z- Zociac: Cancer

1 comment:

heidi larsen said...

okay! cool! i love being tagged! this is so fun! i am glad to see you blogging again! i read through your new posts. ahhh! that paint on the floor, i am so glad you got it out! i did that once, but with bright pink nail polish. i had to pour finger nail polish remover on my carpet and scrubbed it for a few hours. scott had to go to the store and buy like 7 bottles of remover. it did come out, but my arms were sore from scrubbing. of course, mine was only in a little tiny nail polish bottle, your spill seemed to be a little bigger than mine. :)