Saturday, March 15, 2008

I've been tagged!

The rules: Link to your tagger and post these 3 rules on your blog. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

I've been tagged by my friend Shannon.

1. I have been married for almost 12 years next month but I have been with Michael for almost 21 years!

2. I don't really like to cook, but I used to sell Pampered Chef where I had to cook all the time. I want to get better about cooking.

3. I'm a clean freak. Although since last semester my house hasn't really shown who I really am.

4. I hoard books! I have 228 books on my shelves that I have not read and I am always buying more. I also go to the library often even though I have books to read here. I even have all the books I own listed on my computer in a program called "Books".

5. I don't like tomatoes, but I love salsa and will sometimes use ketchup.

6. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue.

7. When I first went to college I wanted to be a Spanish teacher. I had 5 years of Spanish and then had to start reading novels in college and decided that it wasn't for me. So, I changed my major to Psychology. I wanted to go into Child psychology. I'm happy I am not doing that and am now pursuing my dental hygiene degree.

I am heading over to Shannon's house to go to lunch and then see 27 Dresses. I have wanted to see this movie since it came out and Michael wouldn't want to see it.

1 comment:

Nicole *Ü* said...

Cool things to read about you! I don't like tomatoes either, but I do like salsa and only like ketchup if it's mixed with mayo into fry sauce. LOL I'm a hoarder of books too; however, I don't have them listed - don't tempt me!! LOL