Tuesday, December 12, 2006

One year ago today

Today marks the one year anniversary of Michael's accident

I pray every morning that Michael makes it to work without injury. I am so thankful that he is still in our lives. He had a doctors appointment yesterday to check everything. It still looks like things are healing up pretty well. He has to go back in a year for more x-rays and see how the hip is doing. He deals with pain pretty much on a daily basis and usually does not take anything for it. I try to encourage him to take some ibuprofen on days that he has over done it and he normally listens. I just pray that he continues on the path of healing and that he never has to go through anything like that again. I can still remember the phone call that I receieved and it makes my heart break.

My tackle for the day is to finish wrapping a few items, clean my scrapbook room and work on the scarf I am making.

I hope everyone has a fantastic day!

Oh, here is my Menu Plan Monday (just a day late)...


Monday: Crunchy Tacos (Cameron's request)
Tuesday: Cheesy Chicken and Rice with broccoli
Wednesday: Chili and cornbread
Thursday: Spaghetti with salad and garlic bread
Friday: Whatever we eat on the road

6 comments:

Calene said...

You sound like you are doing great! I finally got my blog up and going since Ron is on tour with Marie Osmond. Had to keep him updated with the family. I'm proud of how good you are doing in school! Let's talk soon...! ;)

Anonymous said...

It's been a year already? Dang! Where does the time go. I'm so thankful Michael is recovering well.
Your weekly dinner menu sounds good! What time shall I be there? I don't want to be late for dinner! LOL!

Anonymous said...

What an anniversary to celebrate! I can't even comprehend the feelings you have gone through and hope to never have to. I'm glad he's doing well though!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I can't believe it's been a year either! I can't imagine what an awful phone call that was. I'm glad he seems to be doing better!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Wow. Time flies. Glad he's doing as well as he is. Yeah for being done with your class! Have a safe trip!!!

Shannon said...

I can't believe it has been a year! I wish Michael all the best.
Hugs to you!