Monday, December 04, 2006

Menu Plan Monday!


Monday: McDonalds...YUCK! Cameron was good all week so he got to choose his reward.
Tuesday: Soup & Sandwiches. Swimming night and we get home too late.
Wednesday: Tuna Casserole
Thursday: Chili Macaroni
Friday: Pork Carnitas
Saturday: Dinner at the Desert Star

I am so excited to almost be finished with my math class! I have my final on Saturday. I will be a studying fool tomorrow. I'm going to find a friend that Cameron can go visit for a few hours too. I just had my 5th test on Saturday. I was crying Friday night because I just wasn't getting it. Well, Michael is pretty fed up with my freaking out over my tests. The reason he is tired of me freaking out is I have gotten an "A" on every single test! YEAH me!! I always come home and tell him I did really well. He told me the other day if I say anything about not understanding stuff for the final he will not listen. So, I will just say it here!

I am signed up to take Biology this next semester. I just can't take more than one class right now. I will be taking Chemistry the following semester and "might" take a Nutrition class online to get that one out of the way too. School costs soo much these days. Just this one class in January is just over $500. When I went to the University of Washington back in the early 90's I was paying $571 for 18 credits! I am scared of what it is going to cost us when Cameron is in school.

Well, off to start a scarf or clean the house. I haven't decided which one I want to do. I really should clean the house so I have most of the day tomorrow for studying and not feeling guilty that my house is a mess while I am doing it. Ok, so I guess I am going to clean the house tonight.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your final! I'm sure you will do AWESOME!! I agree...school is EXPENSIVE! But worth it in the end.

Kim said...

You have got me starting to plan my weekly menus too. Who'd know that just a simple task like preplanning can make a huge difference! Usually come 4:00 pm I'm usually scrambling to come up with something to prepare! Thanks for the idea!
As far as school, you're doing to do GREAT! I'm sure you'll Ace this one as well. I can't imagine taking Biology! No Way! I'm so happy I don't have have to take any of those hard courses. And, I can't get over how much school is for just 3 credits! DANG! I'm taking 9 at the Jr. College and it's costing me about 500.00 for ALL! I'm sure that is going to change when I attend the University though.
Go clean, then study-study-study! Let us know how you do!

Anonymous said...

Stacy, I KNOW you'll do great on your final based on the grades you've earned so far!! Congrats on all the A's!!!! I know how hard school can be, and for you having a family, it must be even more difficult. So, kuddos on doing so well!! Let us know how you do!!

Hugs,
Michele