Saturday, December 09, 2006

NO MORE MATH!!!

HOORAY!!!

Today was my math final. I am so glad that it is OVER!! I missed 4 on it. That gave me an 85%. I should not have looked it over when I was done as I changed two answers...I would have had a 93%! Oh well! I figured out my final grade for the class and I finished it with an overall score of 94%!!! That's a freakin' A! Can I just say that I am thrilled to death?!?!?! I haven't gotten an A for math before!!

I start school again on January 9th. I will be taking Biology this next semester. I could take more classes at once, but I am just too chicken to have too much on my plate.

I took Cameron to see Santa yesterday. Here is his picture...


He really wanted to ask Santa for a Nintendo DS lite and a Pokemon game for his gameboy. Santa was done with his gifts already, but I have a feeling he might be getting what he asked for from him. When we were in Colorado for Thanksgiving Cameron had fun playing and watching the children play with their Nintendo DS and was determined to ask Santa for one. That was the first thing out of his mouth when he sat on his lap. Too cute. Before Santa arrived we were standing in line and Cameron said, "I think I am going to be too shy" He wasn't!

Off to knit a scarf. I got the knitting bug last week and decided to give it another try. I tried last Christmas and actually succeeded so I thought I would do it again.



6 comments:

Kim said...

CONGRATS on making an A in your math class! I knew you could do it. Way to go. You should be very proud of yourself. Good Luck with biology. You're braver than I am!

I love the photo of Santa and Cameron! It's GREAT! I have a feeling Santa is going to be bringing my Nicholas a Nintendo DS lite too.

More power to you for knitting. I tried and did not succeed! As a result, I gave up and will stick to scrapbooking!

G.G. said...

Wow congrats on the math! You rock girly :). Yes, DS is the top request it seems. Thanks to a generous grandma our kiddos will be getting one each as well. They are lucky she loves them lol I wasn't about to spend the money.

Shannon said...

CONGRATS On the A!!! I knew you could do it!

The picture of Cameron is really cute, but what the heck is Santa wearing on his fingers? It looks like big black brass knuckles.

We should get the kids together for a play date.

Stacy said...

LOL Shannon! I thought the same thing. It is a thing of bells.

Thanks everyone on the congrats! I didn't think I could do it.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Stacy! An 'A' is AWESOME!!

Cameron is a cutie!

My son is getting BACK into Pokemon, and I'm thinking "What the...???" (Yeah, he's 17!!!) I guess whatever makes them happy!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on such a good grade in math!

Cameron is such a cutie! I love that picture of him!