Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Yummilicious!
If you have trouble getting your daily water intake I would suggest buying some of the very yummy stuff! I don't have a problem drinking water while at work, but on my days off I slack a bit. With this Crystal Light I can get in lots of water while at home. It has no sugar, just 10 calories if you are using one of the regular sized water bottles. Cameron thinks this stuff is YUMMY too! I think you should try it. You won't be disappointed. They have many different flavors too. There is even a new orange that isn't shown in that link.

Today was my first day with my personal trainer. She worked my arms pretty good today. I am already starting to notice them hurting. I normally don't notice this early...it's only been 3 hours since I finished with her. I think this is going to be a positive thing for me. I even heard rumor of a new Golds Gym that will be much closer to my house. I hope the rumor is true and I hope if they do build it that it will have a theater in it like the one in Cottonwood. That is too much fun to be able to go do some cardio while watching a movie. Doesn't make it seem like you are even doing much...the time just flies by.

I know my arms are tired and were worked good today only by walking into Camerons room to help him with his computer. I know that this doesn't make too much sense, but it will when I am done. He was having some problem and called for me to help. I walked in and it smelled like something was on FIRE. I couldn't find where the smell was coming from so I was sniffing everywhere. I even sniffed him because he had been having some nasty gas. This didn't smell like nasty gas though. I finally found out that it was his monitor. Something inside of it must have gone bad because it wasn't working and it was very stinky. So, I called Michael and he told me to unplug it and put it in the garage. This is when I knew my arms were a bit fatigued. I had to lift up the 19" monitor...that sucker was heavy. I thought I was going to drop it a few times. Normally this isn't a big deal, but it was today! I then carried it downstairs and had to bring up Michaels old one so he would have something to use.

Well, I am off to the doctor. I have been having some pain in my right breast. It also seems to have grown a bit. I decided to take this problem to the doctor for him to figure out. I don't feel anything abnormal, but just want his opinion on it too.

Have a groovy day!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh yes!! I love the Crystal Lite water flavors!! I love Crystal Lite anyway, though. LOL What a great reminde because I actually have some in my cupboard and a whole case of water on the floor next to my desk. LOL