Thursday, October 06, 2005

Weekend Retreat

WAHOO!! My weekend is almost here! I am going to Homestead this weekend for some R&R! I've been looking forward to this for so long...since last year actually when we went the first time. I plan on working on some cards, doing some scrapping, finishing up on some reading, sleeping, getting a pedicure, possibly a massage, working on Christmas gifts, the list goes on and on!

A big thank you to my friend Shannon who will be tending Cameron! You are a great friend!

Well, off to start packing!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY! I'm so jealous! You will have a wonderful time! SO cool that Shannon is watching your little guy so you can get away! Have a GREAT time!!!

Shannon said...

No problem! But it is your turn next time LOL!
Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

How was your retreat?? Hope you guys had a great time!!!