Sunday, October 30, 2005

Carving Pumpkins





Tonight was our night to carve our pumpkins. Cameron thinks touching the pumpkin "guts" is disgusting so he refused to even try...we did however, eventually get him to reach his hand in with the promise of a cookie. Yes, I bribe my son.

Cameron picked out the designs that we used on each pumpkin. My pumpkin was all finished and when I was wiping it off the bottom of one of the hands broke off so Michael cut the other one to make it look the same. I guess it looks ok, but not how it should look. I hate it when things go wrong...I was pretty upset over a stupid pumpkin. We do not have a tripod so we tried a few times to hold our breath and take a picture of the pumpkins and it still turned out blurry. This is the best shot.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I have problems getting upset with little things too. The pumpkins look really good though!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your GREAT pumpkins! They look fantastic!

Denise said...

Great job on those pumpkins!! Emily thinks the guts are gross too.

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRUD! Your pumpkins turned out incredible!!!! Gosh...ours looked like 1st graders did them compared to yours. LOL!!!