Thursday, September 29, 2005

My newest favorite website!!

Silver Jewelery Club

This site is awesome and has great quality jewelry! I ordered two pieces the other day and they arrived today. I am constantly on this website looking at the newest things. They show new things every 15 minutes and you only pay for shipping. Shipping is $5.99, but well worth it! I hope you become just as addicted as myself!! You do need to be careful about the rings though as they are only offered in one size...just make sure it is your size before you order.

4 comments:

Shannon said...

I kept watching last week and loved everything I saw. This week not so much, I keep hoping they will bring back a few of the things I saw last week. I need to order for Christmas presents!

Yvonne said...

LOL! I've ordered from them earlier this year, too! I'm afraid to go back and look but probably will for Christmas presents, too!

Anonymous said...

SHame on you...you addicts! LOL!

Anonymous said...

I will have to check out this site. MY daughter Shannon wears silver jewelry and I like to get her a few pieces every holiday.