Friday, October 28, 2005

Birthday party SUCCESS



Cameron had a BLAST at his party. He was thrilled to finally become 6 years old. I think he thought it was a magic number of some sort. Look at this big grin as his friends were singing "Happy Birthday" to him.

The best part of the party for him was the gifts. He knows that he gets to open up the gifts after the cake so as soon as he was finished eating his pizza he wanted cake. We ended up waiting about 30 minutes before we did the cake though. He received lots of Star Wars toys and a VERY noisy electric guitar with a microphone from one of his friends. This will be an outside toy for sure! I suppose I could banish him to the basement when he wants to play.

Michael bought some big punching balloons for the boys (8 of them) to play with. I think Michael bought them because he wanted them for himself. Look at how much fun they were having on the trampoline.

I wonder what the theme for next years party. I do know that I will be buying the cake next year. Too much trouble to have to make it yourself and I am too hard on myself when it doesn't turn out like I imagined.

No comments: