Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hello! Hello!

So, I haven't updated in awhile...sue me! I've been busy painting still and studying. I swear that is all I do. Yesterday was a busy day:

Clean house
Lunch with Michael
Donate blood
Get a rock chip in my window
Take car to get rock chip fixed
Pick up Cameron
Take Cameron to dentist
Grocery shop
Take Cameron to ice skating
Eat dinner
Work on cub scout stuff with Cameron
Watch TV
Fall asleep watching TV
Go to bed

I bet you want to go to bed just reading what I had to do yesterday.

I got the results of my first physiology test last Friday. I got a 92.3%. This is good considering I did tell my instructor that I was going to get an A. If only that can remain true for the following tests.

Cameron passed out of level 1 skating after just 2 rounds of it. He started level 2 yesterday, they did a lot of skating backwards which is what he really needs to work on. He also started Cub Scouts last week. He really liked it and looked forward to going again today. He will be getting his Bobcat badge at the pack meeting next week and then we can start on his Wolf badge.

I would post some pictures, but again, I am too lazy to head downstairs to get my camera.

5 comments:

Lilian said...

Sounds busy, but fun! That's awesome that Cameron is doing so well with his skating!!!

Shannon said...

You are busy! Sounds like things are going well though. You will be happy when you are through painting and everything looks so fresh! Hang in there.

heidi larsen said...

busy, busy, busy! that's cool that cameron is so good at ice skating. anne marie has been begging me forever to get her ice skating lessons. maybe someday. when there's a rink close by. i hope you are doing well!

Michele said...

Congrats on your getting your A on your test!! Sounds like you've been super busy, but aside from the chip in the car window, things sound like they're going well. How fun to hear about Cameron's ice skating lessons! It brings back memories of my first ice skating lessons when I was in Kindergarten. I remember we had to skate while pushing a folding chair across the ice, and it was frustrating to me because I already could skate but was too young to advance to the next class. I'm glad that Cameron was able to advance so quickly. That's GREAT!! Hope he continues to enjoy it!

Shannon said...

You've been tagged because I want to see a new post from you. You'll have to read my blog to find out more.