Saturday, October 06, 2007

Here I am

Not too often is there a picture of me on this blog. I just chopped my hair and had is colored yesterday. This isn't the greatest picture as I just took it with my computer, but hey, it's a picture.

I got my second chemistry test back and got a 95%. I have another test on Wednesday and seriously doubt I will get a good grade since I am totally NOT understanding this chapter. However, I am going to give myself some time to study it and see if I can start to get it.

I have my anatomy lab midterm on Tuesday and that has been consuming all of my time even my sleep. I woke up yesterday and the word lateralis came out of my mouth. I tried to figure out where that word came from and it wasn't until I was at the library with a study group and mentioned it did I realize that it is a muscle in the thigh called the vastus lateralis. Funny how your mind works when you sleep.

Well, off to do some studying. It is 3:20 and I haven't even cracked a book yet today. I just finished watching Grey's Anatomy online since our DVR didn't record it all for some reason. Really irked me when I sat down to watch it on Friday.

9 comments:

Calene said...

WOW!!! You look amazing! Skinny and hot. Of course, I haven't seen you in forever. You are hot mama and super student all in one!

Anonymous said...

Wow ... is that really my STACY (daughter) in that picture. Had to ask Mom if that was really you. I knew we had great looking kids. Very nice hun. Also, keep up the great work in school. ... Love ya ... Dad

Anonymous said...

Love the new hair!! You look great! Congrats on the great test score. Sounds like you are doing really well in school!

Shannon said...

Stacy! I love the new hair do!
Congratulations on the awesome test score! You are doing great!

Sharla Hunt said...

Great job on school and love the new hair do!

Nicole *Ü* said...

LOL - so funny about the anatomy/sleep thing. I do that all the time with work!! LOL I love your new hair do!! I just had mine done. Doesn't it feel wonderful??

heidi larsen said...

you look fabulous! i love dark hair on you. you are super skinny too!

Little ol' Me said...

I love the hair! The color is great, and you look so stinkin' skinny!!!

Tiff

twinsand2boys said...

I like your picture, you look great!