Friday, May 04, 2007

OH MY GOSH!!

I haven't been so good with updating my blog. I have been working on studying for my damn Biology final. I took it on Tuesday. That test was HARD! I don't know how I did on it, but I just checked my overall grade online and received a 4.0! I must have done pretty darn good on the final because I had a 92% before taking it and that wouldn't have given me a 4.0. Wahoo! I literally cried when I saw my grade. That class was hard.

Next I am taking Microbiology and Foundations of Nutrition. The nutrition class is online so hopefully it won't be too difficult. I also signed up for Fall semester. I didn't realize that you could sign up for classes already, but decided to look and see what they were offering and when. I am so glad that I did because the classes that I need were already filling up. So, in the Fall, I will be taking Chemistry and Anatomy. So not looking forward to Chemistry. I got a D in high school chemistry.

Not too much has been going on since I posted last. I am heading away this weekend and taking a few books with me. I haven't really read this year so I am hoping to finish two books while I am away. Reading biology isn't as fun as reading fiction.

Off to get Cameron ready for school! Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job on your test, Stacy! You sure are a smart lady!
Good luck on the other classes. I am sure you will do just as good as you did in your biology class.

-Shar

{Betsy} said...

Congratulations on your awesome grade, Stacy! That is wonderful!

I enjoyed anatomy and nutrition. They were certainly a whole lot easier than chemistry and microbiology. I am not very good with abstract concepts or memorizing, so chemistry and microbiology were really tough for me. Anatomy is something visible and tangible, so it was pretty easy, despite lots of details to memorize. You will do fine!

I hope you have been able to get some recreational reading in!

Anonymous said...

It's so awesome that you are doing so well with school! Congrats on your grades!!!!

Nicole *Ü* said...

Yeah!! Congrats on your 4.0!! That is so awesome!! What a great reward for all your hard work. I hope you had a nice weekend and got to read your books! Good luck in your summer and fall classes too!

Anonymous said...

Way to go on your grades! I can tell you work hard and definitely deserve the grades you get!

Happy reading!!