Saturday, April 21, 2007

I still live!


I got a new computer last weekend. It's been fun trying to figure it all out. It is a 20" iMac. The cool thing about this computer is that the entire computer is in the monitor! What an innovation. Now I have to find some software like I used to manipulate my photos. This has something called iPhoto, but from what I see it doesn't do what I want. I have the book on the program coming to the library soon so I can read more.

We had a good Easter. My brother and sister-in-law drove out from WA. They were heading through on their way to Zion National Park. They say it is amazing. I suppose since we live here we really should head down there someday to check it out for ourselves. Adam and Jenn only stayed for one night before they headed out on their adventure. It was great to see them...just wish it could have been a little bit longer.

I've been studying for tests and finals lately. I took a test last Tuesday that I virtually had to guess my way through it. I thought I had studied for it too. However, all was not bad, I got an 84 on it. My last test for this class is on Thursday of this week and then the final is the following week. I hope I do okay. So far I am still getting an A out of the class. I took my Lab final today. I got 100% thanks to the extra credit problems! So, I ended up with a 97% in the lab. Too bad the lab is only 20% of my overall grade.

I am all signed up for next semester too. I will be taking Microbiology and Fundamentals of Nutrition. I will be taking the nutrition class online. I hope I can be strict enough to actually follow through with it. I haven't ever taken a class online...should be interesting.

Michael and I celebrated our 11th anniversary yesterday. It took us 9 years of dating to finally get married. In October, on Cameron's birthday, we will have been together 20 years! WOW! That to me is amazing! We've sure had our trying times, nothing too bad except for the accident in 2005.

I'm sorry I haven't really kept up my blog, but I just haven't been into it much. Well, off to study!

5 comments:

Nicole *Ü* said...

Cool computer!! Sounds like school's going well. Good luck on your finals next week!! I love to learn, but I HATE tests and assignments!! LOL Wow! 20 years. And here I was feeling old because Ted and I will have known each other for 15 years in August. You should go to Zion's. Actually, I think I should go too!! LOL

Anonymous said...

Well Stacy you better remember them young days. I still remember things after being married to your Mom for 37+ years so far. I must say that we had two wonderful kids. Love Ya ... Dad
PS>> Like your new computer. And keep up the great school results.

Anonymous said...

nice computer. i am sure you will get the hang of it soon. just play around with it for awhile. that's what i do. our house isn't sold now. :( the deal fell through.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary (a day late)!

Anonymous said...

I like that 'puter! Cool!
I'm sure you will do well on your finals. I'll be glad when mine are over. Kudos to you for registering for next semester. I'm waiting until the fall. It's been crazy for me.
And...HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!