Friday, April 06, 2007

WOOHOO!!!

I got 102% on my test! I thought the test was pretty hard too. I have to take my next test next Friday. So NOT looking forward to that one. I have until then to read and try to understand the 3 chapters we just covered that it will be on. I didn't really want to get too into the chapters until after I took the test I just took. Didn't want too much extra crap in my head to confuse me.

Taking little Lucy to the vet today. Not really sure what is wrong with her, but she has a fishy discharge smell and her little potty area keeps looking weird. I wipe it off and something comes back. Don't know how to describe it...it was pretty hard to tell the receptionist what I wanted to come in for too.

Not too much will be going on at our house today. We bought Guitar Hero II for xbox 360 yesterday and that is the first thing Cameron wanted to do when he woke up. So, I know that is what he will want to be doing all day. He is going to have a new babysitter tonight. We are going to someone's birthday party that works at Carquest. FUN...I don't know these people that well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on that great test score!

Shannon said...

Congrats on the test! I hope Lucy is OK!

Lilian said...

I hope your little Lucy is ok!!! Poor little thing!

Way to go on the test!

heidi larsen said...

good job on the test stacy! you are so smart!