Sunday, January 22, 2006

I've been tagged!

I've just been tagged by the wonderful Heather D. White!!

The rules for this particular tagging are as follows: Remove the blog name in the top spot from the following list and bump everyone up one place. Then add yourself to the bottom slot.

1. Courtney

2. Leah

3. Heidi Z.

4. Heather

5. Stacy

Then you get to select 5 people to pass the love on to. I'll chose five super talented super nice gals:

1. Shannon

2. Bree

3. Kathy M

4. Cindi

5. Katie

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Hmm, that was so long ago. What was I doing? I was planning my wedding! It will be 10 years on April 20th!

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Not too much actually! I was still getting used to living here in Utah.

Five snacks you enjoy (in no particular order, as all snacks are created equal):
1. Red licorice
2. Cashews
3. Apples
4. Mike & Ikes
5. Trail mix

Five songs in which you KNOW all the lyrics:
1. Here I Am To Worship (Phillips, Craig and Dean)
2. Sitting, Waiting, Wishing (Jack Johnson)
3. Have a Nice Day (Bon Jovi)
4. I Want to Live (Josh Gracin)
5. Invisible (Clay Aiken)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Pay off my house
2. Pay off my car
3. Set up fund for Cameron's college
4. Travel!
5. Give money to many charities

Five bad habits:
1. Having to have my house perfect at all times or I go crazy! (I'm going crazy right now)
2. Spending too much money
3. Picking at my split ends. ( I need a haircut badly!)
4. Leaving things out on my bathroom counter when I am done with them.
5. Cracking my knuckles

Five things you like doing:
1. Spending time with my family
2. Hanging out with friends
3. Reading
4. Organizing
5. Hoarding recipes! (I really need to try more of them!)

5 things you would never wear, buy or get again:
1. Spandex! (No explaination needed)
2. Umm, can't think of anything else. Spandex is all that popped into my head!

Five favorite toys:
1. Printer
2. Camera
3. Pampered Chef chopper
4. All my stampin/scrappin stuff
5. Crockpot???




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ROFLOL Spandex????? LOL! Loved reading your lists!!! We need to have another stamp get-together soon! Maybe once your DH is feeling better!! I would love to do THANK YOU NOTES the way we did the Christmas Cards!!