Sunday, September 25, 2005

Updating the ol' reading list

I have slowed down the last month and a half on reading. I've been trying to occupy my time with other things, but it seems like I am on the computer a LOT more than I was before...I don't like that either. I can waste away half of the day if I am not watching the time.

Ok, here is the list of things that I have read from August until now.

August
Black Rose by Nora Roberts
High Five by Janet Evanovich

September
Little Earthquakes by Jennifer Weiner
The Mermaid Chair by Sue Monk Kidd

I just started reading Memoirs of a Geisha today. I am only on chapter 2 so I don't have much to say, but I have only heard very good things about this book. Since it is coming out as a movie soon I figured I better get it off the shelf, dust it off and crack it open.

No comments: