Saturday, September 20, 2008

I WON!!!

I won a prize off of Lisa Bearnson's blog!! I won the TSV that she will have on QVC on Tuesday. I chose a different color than in the picture. I can't believe I won. I had to leave a comment on the blog on a dream that had come true.

Here is what I said, "My DS (8) has been playing hockey for awhile and always has a hard time when it comes to doing something that is difficult for him. He throws fits if he can't do it perfectly. On the way to hockey one night I told him it was okay that he couldn't do everything perfectly. He told me that he knew that because he had prayed and God told him that he was going to do well. That evening at hockey he did amazingly well and didn't have a fit once. I was so proud to see that he would pray on his own and that he wasn't embarrassed to tell me this."

Not too much has been happening since I blogged last, but I thought I would share my winnings with my readers so they can be excited for me too. I am happy because I am getting back into scrapbooking so this might come in handy!

5 comments:

Shannon said...

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! You are amazing at winning things! Very cool prize. And I loved the story about Cameron!

Celeste said...

Congrats! I NEVER win things... :(

Lilian said...

Way to go!!!! What a great prize!!

Kim said...

CONGRATS! That is awesome.
Glad to hear Cameron is doing well too.

Nicole *Ü* said...

Awesome!!!! Have fun!!!