Saturday, April 01, 2006

Just a quick post

I thought I would leave a post regarding my last post of Fibrocystic Breast Disease. I have had people ask about it and if I am doing okay. I am doing just fine. The pain isn't constant...sometimes it is a dull ache and other times it is a sharp pain. I don't have this every day. I noticed that the right breast seemed to be growing and it felt strange around where the pain was located. My doctor asked if I consume a lot of caffeine. I don't consume any so that wasn't the cause. He told me to take a Vitamin E pill every day and see if that helps. The pain has sort of gone away...I haven't felt it in a few days. I hope that answers some questions for people.

Tonight I met up with some girls from Two Peas to have some yummy dessert at Leatherby'sMichael and Cameron got to come along too since we were already out and about this afternoon. Michael got a HUGE banana split and actually finished it. I can barely finish my sundae and he finished 3 times as much ice cream as I had. A good time was had by everyone that attended.

I have done so good this week. I started seeing my trainer on Tuesday and have been to the gym every day since! Erin from work even got me to go to an abs class on Thursday night. What a hard class! It was 30 minutes of non-stop ab work. You better believe that I stopped...oh, about 15 times...some of the moves were just downright HARD. I don't have the coordination to do them. My abs are still killing me when I have to cough. I don't know if I will be going this week or not. She wants me to go every week with her.

Well, off to watch a movie or do some reading. I hope everyone is having a great day. Don't forget to set your clocks ahead tonight before you go to sleep.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacy I'm so glad to hear you're doing better. I know what it feels like to suffer from a constant dull achey pain. UGH! I hope your issue is resolved soon. Take it easy at the gym though. ALthough you are quite the inspiration to me!

Anonymous said...

I am "not" going to talk about my daughters breast "she "may" slap me". You stay well Hun. Make sure I get a banana split when we come to visit. Sending my HELLO's to everyone. Tell Michael to be sure and take it easy at work. Give Cameron our hugs ... Dad
--> P.S. Thanks for sending the pumpkin cookies home with Mom. Yummmmmyyyy

{Betsy} said...

I have it, too, and it is painful. It's worse when I eat chocolate, probably due to the caffiene content, but I love chocolate so much that I indulge anyway! Hope you can find a way to be more comfortable!

Shannon said...

I could have sworn I responded to this!
I hope you are feeling more comfortable. Pain anywhere near that general area sucks!
Yeah for ice cream! I've still got to go try Leatherby's.
Hope all is well with you guys. Things are starting to settle down here, we should try to get together.
Love ya!