Tuesday, April 25, 2006

HELLO!

Well, Hi there! It has been awhile since I have updated anything. Last night we had Cameron's soccer meeting. He will have his first game on Saturday. I am NOT looking forward to being there before 9:00 AM, but oh well. When we got home from the meeting he HAD to try on his uniform. Then when he had it on he asked me to take his picture...so here it is...Of course, I think he looks cute!

I painted my family room earlier this month too. It is so nice to sit in that room now...it was nice before, but it is just so calming now. Here are some pictures. I actually have pictures of Cameron on the walls now too! The clock I have had for over a year...heck, it could be two years, and just this month it was finally taken out of my closet and hung on thewall.

This project was such a hassle. Michael wanted to fix any drywall problems before I painted so most of the day was spent spackling and sanding. I think I started painting near 4:00pm and we started things really early in the morning. I can't wait to paint more rooms...next I think is the guest room.

Michael is still about the same as the last update. He is doing pool therapy three times a week. His left knee is hurting him pretty badly so they are hoping this helps him. However, the doctor thinks he may have a torn meniscus. He has a doctors appt. on May 1st I think so they should address something at that time. I sure hope he doesn't have to undergo any surgery again.

Well, off to get ready for the day. I have to take Cameron to school, head to the gym to meet with my trainer, pick up Cameron, head to the IFA to pick up some garden stuff, come home and plant our vegetables that Cameron and I started awhile ago, then sit and relax as I am sure my back is going to start hurting again. Wow, I am tired already and I haven't even gotten out of my seat yet!

Oh, and tomorrow is the birthday of my friends Shannon and Calli! I am just saying this today as I will forget to do it tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cameron does look cute in his soccer uniform, and so proud to be wearing it too! LOL Your front room looks nice!! I wish I could paint. I'm sure I could actually paint, it's the picking of the paint colors that I can't do. LOL Needless to say, ALL our walls are off-white! LOL

Shannon said...

Thanks for the Birthday wishes! I didn't know Calli had the same birthday as me...we all need to get together soon!
The painting looks great! I love the color!
And I can see why Cam wants to wear his soccer uniform all the time...it looks too cute on him! Tell him if he wears it to school he'll have all the girls chasing after him ;0) LOL!

Anonymous said...

Cameron looks so cute in his soccer uniform!! I love that picture, and I think it's cute that he wanted you to take the picture!!

Your front room looks GREAT!! The color is perfect, and it does look comfy-cozy in there!!