Friday, July 13, 2007

Week 5 DONE!!

Well, I did it. I ran for 20 minutes straight and I am still alive to tell about it! YAY ME! There were a few times I wanted to stop and walk for a bit, but I pushed myself and kept on going. I will not say it was easy, but it was easier than I thought it was going to be. I start intervals again on Sunday and by weeks end I will be running 25 minutes. Then week 7 will have me running 25 minutes all 3 days. YIKES...or would that be triple YIKES?!

Not much going on today. Have my WI, but I am sure it will be up due to the water I drank this morning. However, I am not going to let that get me down as I know I am doing good. After my WI, I will be coming home and cleaning before I start studying.

Michelle asked what my major is...for those of you that don't already know, I am going into Dental Hygiene. I will be applying in the spring.

So, todays agenda is the following:
WW Weigh-In
Vacuum
Mop
Dust
General picking up
Laundry
Clean all bathrooms
Read 2 chapters nutrition
Take 2 chapter tests
Read 1 chapter microbiology
Study for Monday's quiz
Fix dinner

Cameron will be helping with the housework so it won't be too bad. I don't like to study with a messy house and I am always thinking about all the little microorganisms that are on the toilets while I am trying to study. Not fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You go GIRL! How awesome that you can now run for 20 min. straight! I'm sure it will get easier and easier for you as you go along!

You're an inspiration!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm totally proud of you, and jealous too. Can you do this program on a treadmill? It's way to freaking hot here to run outside.

Keep up the good work~