Saturday, February 14, 2009

Digi Scrappin'

I spent some of my morning working on a few layouts. I used templates for these three pages and can I tell you it is SOOOO much faster to use a template. These templates are from No Reimer Reason and Moriginals. We went to see Pink Panther 2 this afternoon and went out to lunch at Red Robin. The movie was pretty funny. We wanted to see Coraline, but it was pretty much sold out for the time we wanted. Cameron and Michael took off this evening to go ice skating so I am doing more digi scrappin'.

2 comments:

Jenn & Cardy said...

Are you going to have thses made into a scrapbook? A couple of my friends are also doing this an using blurp to create the books. I think it's a great idea.

No Reimer Reason said...

I just LOVE seeing the templates in use, and you did a fabulous job with them! :)