Saturday, November 24, 2007

Thanksgiving

We spent Thanksgiving at home in Utah this year by ourselves. It just isn't the same without extended family. Very few pictures were taken. I did manage to get one of Michael carving the bird and one of Cameron in his pilgrim hat he made using my cardstock and adhesives. I think he looks more like the Lucky Charms leprechaun.School is quickly coming to a close. I have my anatomy lab final on Tuesday so I have been studying for that. I am getting together with two friends that I have made in the class today for a little while to just refresh ourselves. We got together last Tuesday most of the day and went over things...I think I will do ok. I got my latest chemistry test back...I got a 86%. Not the greatest, but not terrible either. I do get to drop one test...I hope I get an A on the next one.

These next couple weeks are going to be full of studying. I have my last chemistry test on the 5th and my last anatomy test on the 6th. I don't really need to take the anatomy one since I can drop one test and so far I have gotten all A's on them so I will be studying a little harder for the chemistry one. My chemistry final is on Dec. 12th and my anatomy one is the 13th. I'm a little freaked out by the fact that they are only one day apart. I do have the opportunity to take the chemistry one on the 10, I may have to do that to give me a little more time to just concentrate on anatomy.

Our washer and dryer arrived yesterday! I was so happy and excited to do laundry. I did laundry from when they first arrived until around 8:30 last night. I am almost done. I have another load of blankets/throws to wash then pretty mcuh everything in my house has been through the new machines.

2 comments:

heidi larsen said...

cameron looks so cute in his pilgrim hat! good luck on your tests! i am sure you will ace them! you won my drawing on my blog! yay! i guess i need your address now so i can send you some stuff.

Lilian said...

Cameron is a cutie in his pilgrim hat. I hope the next couple of weeks go well for you with all your schooling!!! I'm sure you'll pass all your classes with flying colors! I admire your dedication!