Saturday, June 03, 2006

A Beary Happy Birthday!

On Wednesday Cameron informed me that it was the birthday of his very special bear Beary. On the way to daycare I heard him talking to himself (he does this often, his reason is he doesn't have a brother to talk to), he was saying that he needs a box and a bow. I asked him what he needs those things for and he said it was Beary's birthday. He told me that Beary wanted a a Karate outfit. I told him I would try to stop by Build-a-Bear at lunch to look for one. Well, I found one and I also found the cute little birthday accessories to go with it.

When I picked Cameron up that evening he saw the bag in my car and pulled out the outfit and said, "How did you know that is what Beary wanted?!" I told him he told me and then he said, "Oh yeah." Well, he then said when we get home we have to be very quiet so we could surprise Beary. We found a box in the garage..couldn't find a bow, but that was okay. We got the items all ready for Beary and Cameron went upstairs to get Beary and his friends. His friends were wearing their Halloween costumes because it was a costume birthday party. Here are some more pictures of the birthday party!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Don't'cha just love Build-a-Bear!! My boys have bears too and it's funny to me that they rembember their birthdays too! Love it!

Anonymous said...

This is such a CUTE story!!! I LOVE it!! The outfits are so adorable, and Cameron looks like he's having a ball at Beary's birthday party! Too Cute!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Happy birthday Beary!

Anonymous said...

LOL That is so cute!!

Shannon said...

Stacy, you are such a good mom! What a fun memory for Cameron. You so need to scrap this!