Sunday, July 31, 2005

HELLO!!

The Stampin' Up! convention is over and done. I had such a great time hanging out with my friends from WA and meeting new people. I ended up taking 290 swaps and swapping sure was fun! I received some AWESOME new ideas!!

Before convention began my friend and upline, Sherrie, gave me a bag that she made for me to carry my swaps in. Oh my heck was it just the cutest!! It has a black background with bright turquiose, fushia, green and white daisies all over it. I just had to learn how to make these bags too. So, the Tuesday of convention when it was over I headed up home to get my sewing machine and supplies and on Wednesday night I learned how to make them. I made myself a cute black and white floral one with a red insert.

Today I made this adorable one posted below to give to Cameron's new kindergarten teacher on their first day. I think it turned out great! I want to find some things to put inside of it, but I am coming up blank. Any ideas?!?!

Well, I am off to clean up my mess and possibly make another bag...it is still early so I have time.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Ok that is WAY cute!!! (and you said Oh My Heck! HE HE!!)
I'm thinking that you should do some cute little pad of paper, pencils, an apple, maybe some chalk? And a little book? You know all that fun teacher type stuff.

Stacy said...

Thanks so much Shannon!! I'm making yours tomorrow!

Shannon said...

Yeah!!! I can't wait to see it! :0)