Friday, April 22, 2005

I broke down and bought it!

Well, after much consideration I finally bought the Coach bag that Michael said I could have for our anniversary. This isn't the $300 one that I looked at before, but is the $200 one. I still can't believe I spent THAT much money for one stinkin' bag! YIKES! All I could think of was all the new stamp sets that I could be buying. However, I never really get things like this for myself. A friend told me to not think anything of it since Michael has just bought a new exhaust system for his motorcycle to the tune of $1100! I just don't see why he had to have it, but you know boys and their toys!

Today is a busy day for me! I have an eye appt this morning, then heading to the gym, then to the grocer for a few things, then home to clean my house! Oh my, you should see my house...on second thought, perhaps you shouldn't. You wouldn't believe how bad it truly is! Luckily Cameron will be at the neighbors for much of the day so I can get things done. I also have to come up with some card ideas for a workshop I am doing next week. I didn't realize that it was coming up so soon.

No comments: